• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Custom label or not?

For an Ultimate Fallout 4 would you prefer the standard label or the custom label?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. For an Ultimate Fallout 4 would you prefer the standard label or the custom label?

• Standard label
    • Custom label

6 posts in this topic

Hi everybody.  Just asking for an opinion.  I've decided I want to get an Ultimate Fallout 4 in 9.8.  Do you think it is better to get the standard label or the Miles Morales label?  The price seems about the same either way.  Just wondering what the general preference is.  I usually just get standard labels but Miles represents a whole new generation of collector younger than me so I'm thinking maybe the custom label is the better way to go but I'm not sure.

I like the look of the custom labels but I don't like the fact that the info of the book is on the back label. If they could figure out a way to place that info on the front label without it seeming like its all crammed together, I'd vote for the custom label. People buying an Amazing Spider-Man 300 for example, will undoubtedly know what the book's significance is but I just like it visible.