• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

STOLEN COMICS and they tried again.
1 1

23 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, waaaghboss said:

Did this actually happen?  I feel like I've heard this story for decades, and a little digging seems to turn up a case of some teens stealing skylights from a school, suing, and losing.  

I'm pretty sure it was a story in Liar Liar, the Jim Carrey movie. 

Was it based on true events? No idea! But I always appreciate when serious conversations descend into Jim Carrey references.

24 minutes ago, KCOComics said:

I'm pretty sure it was a story in Liar Liar, the Jim Carrey movie. 

Was it based on true events? No idea! But I always appreciate when serious conversations descend into Jim Carrey references.

yes the ole' "I'd have got him 10k!" ~poor Jim

still reeling it in, I'm not sure if there are real events in this case other than, if you have a hazard on your property and a passer by gets hurt then you ARE liable....

That is true enough........ burglar or not there is a possibility (thumbsu 

• Administrator

This thread very quickly became all about politics; political posting is against the rules on the CGC Chat Boards. The thread has been locked and some warnings will be given.