• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cgc charged my debit card full amount AND never received my $150 credit
1 1

18 posts in this topic

So my cards are in the grading and quality control. And checked on Friday and seen my debit card getting charged $529.50. I'm like what the hell, where my $150 dollar credit. Suppose to be $379.50. Just kinda upset because the $150 dollar would've helped this week to pay for one of my personal bills and not be stuck with a overdraft fee of $25 dollars. Just kinda upset. I have emailed twice and no response. 

Edited by Arev

2 hours ago, Arev said:

So my cards are in the grading and quality control. And checked on Friday and seen my debit card getting charged $529.50. I'm like what the hell, where my $150 dollar credit. Suppose to be $379.50. Just kinda upset because the $150 dollar would've helped this week to pay for one of my personal bills and not be stuck with a overdraft fee of $25 dollars. Just kinda upset. I have emailed twice and no response. 

Trying giving them a call tomorrow morning when they wake up. Good luck

On 6/13/2021 at 9:46 AM, Black Stag Cards, LLC said:

Is this your first submission ever? If so they should apply the $150 credit (assuming you signed up with a Premium or Elite level account). If you've used the $150 credit in the past, it only applies to your first order and not every order you make.

This is my first time submission and I have a premium account. 

Yes I did and got stuck leaving a message and I did get an email that a representative suppose to look into it. But nothing. Only know that my cards are being sent backed and I got overcharged.. 

I've been having the same issue.  Called them in Early July and the rep got my info and said they would fix it, but its now been over a month and I got charged in full.  Tried calling again and accounting just goes to voicemail.  Sent them an email yesterday but haven't heard anything back yet.

On 7/22/2021 at 5:22 PM, Grabberblue245 said:

From what I read is that you are supposed to write it on the submission paper 'please use 150 credit for this order". Did you do that?

First time I have heard of that.  Every where else says they take it out automatically.

On 8/12/2021 at 2:23 PM, Druzel said:

I've been having the same issue.  Called them in Early July and the rep got my info and said they would fix it, but its now been over a month and I got charged in full.  Tried calling again and accounting just goes to voicemail.  Sent them an email yesterday but haven't heard anything back yet.

Everytime I send emails to CGC, it takes them around 48 hours to reply. I received a reply once at 9pm one night.

On 8/13/2021 at 8:51 AM, Kevin Duong said:

Any updates on this issue?

Yeah I was finally able to get a hold of someone in accounting.  Sounded like someone messed up on their end.  Once I pointed out what happened, it would take her a little bit to fix it and would reach back out to me.  I never heard back, but it looks like they pushed my other order to grading and then used the credit for that order instead of refunding it to my CC for the other order.  Which works out fine with me.  I get the credit either way.

Never did get a reply to my email that I sent though.  Maybe they saw it attached to me account and disregarded it after I called in and got it sorted.

Resurrecting an old thread, but I just got charged in full for grading...none of my credit was used. I sent the book in when I first joined. CGC held for a while then sent to CCS...CCS held for months...finally back to CGC after my membership expired and now charged the full amount. I even called a couple of months ago to make sure this wouldn't happen...not my fault the book has been sitting so long. I was assured that they would use the credit. I'm going to have to call on Monday and see if I can get this sorted out. 

Spoiler