• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pedigree question
1 1

25 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, K.P.D. said:

Or is can be all about the $$$ like Dallas Stephens lol

This whole thing was Borock looking for another revenue stream. He's still doing it over at CBCS:

ama1.38201.jpg

Dallas Stephens was questionable (unless someone knows something I don't), but Woo actually had some earth shattering stuff like the Penn copy of Suspense 3 among many other amazing pieces. Magik Woo's collection was well known as amazing long before it was sent in for grading.

Edited by Rip

If memory serves, the most noteworthy thing out of Dallas Stephens collection was that he had over 100 Hulk 181's. 

Edited by Rip

14 hours ago, stippy52 said:

Quite a few of the books in the OO collection I purchased have pedigree status under pedigree collections on the GPA. 
Are you stating that the books I purchased cannot be a pedigree due to the fact there aren’t enough golden age books in the collection?

If the Golden Age comics were acquired in the secondary market, rather than when they were brand new by the original owner of your bronze books, then they aren't part of the original owner collection and so don't merit pedigree status.

Edited by namisgr