• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2021 Registry Awards
1 1

24 posts in this topic

On 7/23/2021 at 7:43 PM, Sensei Ryan said:

Thank you so much!  You actually broke the news to me so I appreciate it very much for that, too! :) I'm beyond super happy and honored to have been chosen - CGC FOR LIFE! :banana:

There is a thread in comics general that I copied and pasted of the announcement, so yes there is a summation of why they chose you!

Nicely done, and your welcome, you earned it. :)

On 7/23/2021 at 7:43 PM, Sensei Ryan said:

Thank you so much!  You actually broke the news to me so I appreciate it very much for that, too! :) I'm beyond super happy and honored to have been chosen - CGC FOR LIFE! :banana:

Congrats my friend!!!  So much to love in those Custom Sets and you snagged the 2021 award!  Amazing achievement :applause:

Customer Service, I need help with a typo on my award for Best Set Type Transformer '84 (Secrets and Lies) .The set should be titled " IDW Transformer 84'' Thank for any help that you can provided.