• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2021 Registry Awards
1 1

24 posts in this topic

39 minutes ago, clarkkentdds said:

Is this happening this year? I haven't heard anything...

Go to cgccomics.com 

And click around on the banner scroll until you get to the announcement and click on it

Funny you should ask today of all days, because it ended at 5pm eastern today, was the deadline 

Screenshot_20210614-193010_Samsung Internet.jpg

I didn't realize the deadline had passed, either.  Usually there is a banner on the CGC Registry site (on the left) with a countdown ticker to the deadline which made me wonder when the deadline was, too.  Either way, good luck to all who are vying for the top spots!!!

1 hour ago, Sensei Ryan said:

I didn't realize the deadline had passed, either.  Usually there is a banner on the CGC Registry site (on the left) with a countdown ticker to the deadline which made me wonder when the deadline was, too.  Either way, good luck to all who are vying for the top spots!!!

lol thanks!
For any kind of hope lol haha

On 6/22/2021 at 12:33 PM, Sensei Ryan said:

You’re right, I forgot about that banner ticker. That is a fun and helpful thing to have, case in point for many like the OP. 
Wether new to Registry or seasoned, I would have thought with Covid/Collecting boom this year, they would have advertised more (and  marketed better for their own business sake) They even messed up the deadline dates in two conflicting posts/announcements this year. 

But “Private Signings” clearly took precedent, you can’t miss the barrage of memos if one tried 😂 

Edited by Icculus308win

I really like the CGC Registry Awards. Low cost, high value. I know I value the awards I have won over the years. I knew the window was around this time, but like the others here, did not see any advertising about it this year. The deadline just sneaked by. Good luck to everybody in this year's award season.

Best wishes

Stephen

On 7/23/2021 at 1:57 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Will there be an email telling us where to see the winners this year?

Best of luck!!

It says deadline was 5pm eastern, so I assume winners will be around the same, today!

Screenshot_20210723-135924.png

On 7/23/2021 at 2:03 PM, Iconic1s said:

Icons have been pushed to sets :headbang:

3D8E35FD-6FD7-4149-82C1-BF63AB2DB5F6.thumb.png.68bf03b7dfa57a96fae1997e7ecae30e.png

So happy!!

Amen I went and looked too, there are a few best set in type for me.

I wonder if there is a place to see all, but under my account to download certificates hasn't updated yet 😂

Soooooooon!

On 7/23/2021 at 2:23 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I wonder if there is a place to see all, but under my account to download certificates hasn't updated yet 😂

Soooooooon!

On the main registry page there is a link to the Registry Awards… it still has the announcement from 7/24/20. I’ve been refreshing that link assuming it will be there later today.  

On 7/23/2021 at 2:46 PM, Iconic1s said:

On the main registry page there is a link to the Registry Awards… it still has the announcement from 7/24/20. I’ve been refreshing that link assuming it will be there later today.  

Ya I saw that too, thought it might be around 5pm eastern....

Best of luck to all, I've enjoyed looking at the sets that won last year, among others. :tink:

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

The "awards" under your "account" for 2021 are there now, so you can download 

And also the save option for having them mailed is also there now 

@Iconic1s

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 7/23/2021 at 3:23 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Soooooooon!

Congratulations!!! Is yours a Doomsday ("Death of Superman") type set I'm guessing?  Loved that run and it's very nostalgic for me - great news! :) 

On 7/23/2021 at 4:23 PM, Sensei Ryan said:

Congratulations!!! Is yours a Doomsday ("Death of Superman") type set I'm guessing?  Loved that run and it's very nostalgic for me - great news! :) 

That was @Iconic1s set. :tink:

On 7/23/2021 at 4:30 PM, Sensei Ryan said:

My bad - I quoted you talking about his set I'm guessing lol  Either way, congrats to him!  And you as well if you won one or multiple! :banana:

Well lol

He won again this year hahah @Iconic1s

As did your custom set!!!! Big congratulations to both of you!