• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What are some SA books that you want, but will probably never get?
3 3

60 posts in this topic

AF 15 and FF 1. Between my focuses on D.C. Silver and X-Men, I just think it's unlikely I ever spring for those books when doing so would require me to sacrifice so much of my main collecting priorities.

For me, it's Avengers 8, IM55, and SS3.  Nothing against those books, but I (according to my wife [ehem]) reached my short-term collecting goals and otherwise completed my want list.  Something had to give [for now :devil:], and FF5 is keeping me satisfied villan-wise.  I also caught the price variant bug, so I anticipate that I would prioritize price variants of SA and BA superhero 1st appearances before getting any version of those three villain books.  Don't want to say never, but I'm being realistic due to limited funds.    

Edited by Pantodude

I will complete my full ASM run only needing a 2,3, and 9 but have given up hope for an AF 15. My only hope is to win the lottery.:sorry:

AF15

ASM1

FF5

FF 48,49

owned all the Spider-Man books two years ago sold them to help finance home furnishings etc in my new place and boom this market exploded. In 2008 I could have bought Cgc 8.0 FF5 for 800.00 opted for issue 4 Cgc 6.0 which I still own but would love to pair these as I have issue 6 as well. The surfer books just got way pricey fast I hope maybe to get them out of this group but doubt it

Edited by Subby1938