• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bad Idea
4 4

349 posts in this topic

On 1/5/2022 at 2:10 PM, Crops068 said:

They now have #2-#4

I went ahead and grabbed them so I'll have 1-4.

Thanks! I didn't get an email this time for number four. 👍

At this point this company is really just trying to cut through the noise of comics news...
https://bleedingcool.com/comics/bad-idea-fires-all-retailers-announces-bad-idea-destination-store/

Edited by Troy Division
*have no vested in this company's success or failure...just confused...

On 1/13/2022 at 12:07 PM, Lord Gemini said:

Didn't know if they had a good or bad reputation around here. :) They've served me well over the last year or so.

They are no comicxposure that is for sure, I do appreciate the link though and might just order from them if CE doesn't pop it up there. :)

Response from CGC regarding the 'invisible' comics.

On 1/25/2022 at 1:06 PM, CGC Mike said:

Hey all:

Bad Idea approached us at the beginning of 2020 with the idea to create and encapsulate an invisible comic as a way to showcase and promote their new book and writers. Given recent feedback, we have asked Bad Idea to cease selling them, and only use them for promotional purposes.

Mike

On 1/30/2022 at 4:33 AM, Blankedboy said:

So, ended up grabbing these

83C9AD70-5422-477C-BD3D-E38E650000BC.jpeg

45C7CCCF-FE3A-4411-8ED7-23B70E5A8747.jpeg

B1F2967C-79DD-46FC-980E-0C3AF5476E9C.jpeg

Are they good reads? I went hunting, at special request yesterday, and saw a bunch of new books at Half Price Books. The momentum to keep abreast of the whole new releases, is just a bit over the top. If I'm honest, I'd be lost as to what to pick up! :banana: the covers look nice though :foryou: