• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bad Idea
4 4

349 posts in this topic

On 8/2/2021 at 9:53 AM, awakeintheashes said:

Yeah, I asked a couple times after the preorder was open and they figured Bad Idea would just sent with the new Hero Trade book that comes out this week. If it’s not there I’ll ask them to reach out and find out what’s going on.

I heard the Hero Trade book pushed to the 18th.  Might want to check before wasting a trip.

On 8/2/2021 at 8:52 PM, Crops068 said:

I heard the Hero Trade book pushed to the 18th.  Might want to check before wasting a trip.

Yeah, I got an email from TFAW about it. I’ll still make the trip, they stock HTF indie stuff that is either a decent read or a quick flip. 

On 8/17/2021 at 7:46 AM, BrooksR said:
On 8/16/2021 at 7:41 PM, Wolverinex said:

So I guess there is a graphic novel now?

https://twitter.com/badideahello/status/1427425562117787654?s=20

I thought they were not going to reprint them that way? 🙄 I think I’m done with this whole thing.

Next up a digital membership free to those with the buttons or final five stickers?

On 8/2/2021 at 10:13 AM, Crops068 said:

Could be they didn't receive them and they should reach out to Bad Idea for replacements.

Looks like Bad Idea was waiting until Passive Aggressive shipped to send my store’s stickers. Got it today. 
ACCC337D-761A-432F-9880-4CE86F45E07F.thumb.jpeg.43c559459b22ea871cd4d020f2729231.jpeg

On 8/18/2021 at 11:14 AM, Wolverinex said:

I can't keep everything straight now, what's going on with these stickers again?

I have no idea what the sticker is for. It was given out to the first five people to preorder all of Bad Idea's final five titles from a customer's destination store.

On 8/18/2021 at 10:19 AM, awakeintheashes said:

I have no idea what the sticker is for. It was given out to the first five people to preorder all of Bad Idea's final five titles from a customer's destination store.

I believe it was the 1st 10.

And the sticker is supposed to be just like the buttons and get access to some "super awesome extra thang"

Also, one more thing about Passive Aggressive - I believe these were printed with the wrong price ($5.99) on them and Bad Idea supplied UPC stickers to stores to reflect the correct price ($7.99).  The copy I picked up today did not have the UPC sticker, but I was charged $7.99. Did others who picked up a copy today have the $7.99 sticker on theirs or was this just a back-end fix for shops?

Edited by awakeintheashes

On 8/18/2021 at 2:16 PM, awakeintheashes said:

Also, one more thing about Passive Aggressive - I believe these were printed with the wrong price ($5.99) on them and Bad Idea supplied UPC stickers to stores to reflect the correct price ($7.99).  The copy I picked up today did not have the UPC sticker, but I was charged $7.99. Did others who picked up a copy today have the $7.99 sticker on theirs or was this just a back-end fix for shops?

I don't think they were stickering them. I think they were just asking stores to charge the correct price.