• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A very special 9.8 TMNT collection
1 1

6 posts in this topic

On 6/17/2021 at 3:48 PM, cyberjad1 said:

For those few still around that still remember me, I used to hang around here by the handle Cyberjad - for some reason my username was changed at some point and I have been too lazy to deal with it. Anyways - hi to all my old friends!

I got out of collecting and sold off most of my stuff, but kept a few things I just wanted for myself. This for the most part meant things of little value that I just liked. Such as a file copy of Raphael #1 - who would have thought at the time? 

These books I saved, along with some others, because I purchased them all from Mirage studio, directly from Dan, as part of Peter's collection he was selling off. Nickelodeon had just purchased the company and they were cleaning house.

Number 1 recently was signed / sketched by Kevin and is a perfect 9.8, as are all the books, and they all have white pages. I actually had never graded out the #1 for whatever reason, but I always held onto it knowing it was something special. Back then I bought a lot of books from Dan and saved all the best, just because I knew they had been Peter's.

20210617_120731.jpg

20210617_121148.jpg

20210617_122100.jpg

Those are some sweet books :luhv:

I love the #1 second printing, and #2 with white pages is harder to find these days. The backstory and direct connection to Peter is the icing...