• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Private Signing: Jim Lee, Scott Williams, Alex Sinclair
1 1

21 posts in this topic

• Administrator
Hey, comic fans! We have an exciting update on Jim Lee's Private Signing opportunity. We now have a TRIO signature option that includes comic book artists Jim Lee, Scott Williams AND Alex Sinclair! Scott and Alex are known for their legendary collaboration with Jim on books like Batman: Hush, All-Star Batman and Robin, Superman and Infinite Crisis to name a few. For all of the submission deets, click the link here https://www.cgccomics.com/news/article/9215/

LEE_WILLIAMS_SINCLAIR__EMAIL3.jpg

15 minutes ago, DarthChewie said:
Hey, comic fans! We have an exciting update on Jim Lee's Private Signing opportunity. We now have a TRIO signature option that includes comic book artists Jim Lee, Scott Williams AND Alex Sinclair! Scott and Alex are known for their legendary collaboration with Jim on books like Batman: Hush, All-Star Batman and Robin, Superman and Infinite Crisis to name a few. For all of the submission deets, click the link here https://www.cgccomics.com/news/article/9215/

If I wanted to send a X-men book for Jim Lee and Scott Williams cause they both worked on it is that not an option? Cause only multi sig option I see is to also have Alex Sinclair sign but he wasn't colorist on those books.

45 minutes ago, Skippeydoo said:

If I wanted to send a X-men book for Jim Lee and Scott Williams cause they both worked on it is that not an option? Cause only multi sig option I see is to also have Alex Sinclair sign but he wasn't colorist on those books.

Seconded - would be interested in this option too

2 hours ago, DarthChewie said:

If there was a pencil/ink/color option, I don't think I could throw my money at CGC fast enough.  In fact, I'd probably tear a hole in the fabric of space/time and have the TVA on my tail.

On 6/18/2021 at 1:55 PM, Skippeydoo said:

I would also like to submit a Lee and Williams X-Men book. Would like a clarification on this. Thanks.

On 6/19/2021 at 11:25 PM, taro90 said:

I would also like to submit a Lee and Williams X-Men book. Would like a clarification on this. Thanks.

Just missed the deadline.

For this exclusive event, ALL CGC members, including free CGC members, can submit books directly to CGC headquarters in Sarasota, Florida. CGC must receive all submissions for this event by Friday, July 30, 2021.

On 10/27/2021 at 11:35 AM, thesink said:

What do you think the odds are of them posting Lee's sketches when he's doing them? I think its pretty high, hopefully get to see my own. 

I think the same, or I am at least hoping for the same, yet mine is or was a cgc 9.2 X-men #266

I hope I can pick it out from the crowd. It had already been SS'd by Mr Lee, so lol I might be able to spot it for sketch :wishluck:

How about you? 

On 10/27/2021 at 11:59 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I think the same, or I am at least hoping for the same, yet mine is or was a cgc 9.2 X-men #266

I hope I can pick it out from the crowd. It had already been SS'd by Mr Lee, so lol I might be able to spot it for sketch :wishluck:

How about you? 

Mines an X-Men #1 (2010) blank variant (the one with the blood splatter) previously signed by Stan (is this the same Mr. Lee as yours?) cgc'ed 9.6

On 10/27/2021 at 3:24 PM, thesink said:

Mines an X-Men #1 (2010) blank variant (the one with the blood splatter) previously signed by Stan (is this the same Mr. Lee as yours?) cgc'ed 9.6

Oh awesome!!! Did you pay for the full sketch? or the remarque sketch? I think there was 2 options but my memory is vague lol 

No, I meant my 9.2 x-men 266 has already been signed by Jim Lee (thumbsu 

It came back 9.2 but I didn't have it pressed.... so it'll be double signed now and also a sketch :insane: but I wasn't sending in my 9.8  lol and I only own the 2 copies

, 1 ss that  "was a 9.2 I'm having it pressed this time I only paid the $500 or so for the remarque sketch

and 1 cgc copy that is a 9.8

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 10/27/2021 at 3:35 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Oh awesome!!! Did you pay for the full sketch? or the remarque sketch? I think there was 2 options but my memory is vague lol 

No, I meant my 9.2 x-men 266 has already been signed by Jim Lee (thumbsu 

It came back 9.2 but I didn't have it pressed.... so it'll be double signed now and also a sketch :insane: but I wasn't sending in my 9.8  lol and I only own the 2, 1 ss "was a 9.2 I'm having it pressed this time I only paid the $500 or so for the remarque sketch

and 1 9.8

There was 2 options; a remark and a sketch. I opted for the full sketch, but that's why I only sent in 1 item. I think you probably made the better choice as I always see the remarks vs sketches and notice there isn't much difference besides the cost. 

On 10/27/2021 at 3:41 PM, thesink said:

There was 2 options; a remark and a sketch. I opted for the full sketch, but that's why I only sent in 1 item. I think you probably made the better choice as I always see the remarks vs sketches and notice there isn't much difference besides the cost. 

I'm still excited it's finally happening, so Lord willing he doesn't let you down on the full sketch :tink: 

:wishluck::wishluck::wishluck: 

What character did you request? any particular X-men?

On 10/27/2021 at 3:50 PM, LudaToke said:

I went for the full sketch and wanted to get something that might be different than the usual stuff Jim Lee does so I sent in a Blank Wonder Girl #1 and asked him for Yara Flor.

Sweet!

On 11/3/2021 at 3:20 PM, Dimez said:

Wow they showed this one on IG. You got a beauty 

Wait, they showed off some of the sketches?  I held off on a sketch because I wanted to see how they would turn out.

EDIT: sketches looked better than I thought they would.  The pictures CGC used seemed really rough, but these are looking pretty decent.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVylFTsMoAz/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Edited by ExNihilo