• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Promise Collection wins!
16 16

1,591 posts in this topic

On 5/5/2022 at 12:10 PM, Dr. Love said:

About 1000 books left.  so figure 80%

Thanks! Wow, can't believe it's been that many. They are holding to their announced roll out expectations 

On 5/5/2022 at 9:10 AM, Dr. Love said:

About 1000 books left.  so figure 80%

I have yet to land even a carpy one. I wanted to at least have a representative issue for my pedigree collection.

I think the nearer it gets to the end, the more aggressive people are going to get to just have one.

On 5/6/2022 at 1:51 PM, Robot Man said:

I have yet to land even a carpy one. I wanted to at least have a representative issue for my pedigree collection.

I think the nearer it gets to the end, the more aggressive people are going to get to just have one.

I'm still wondering if several Police Comics I was tracking that got pulled will turn back up on Heritage, or if its possible someone scooped them up on some kind of side deal? 

On 5/7/2022 at 8:47 PM, jimbo_7071 said:

It could be that most people who want one already have one or more.

I picked this one up last month. I already had two, but this one stayed within the range I thought it should, all things considered.

0904222242341.jpg

That cover has it all!

On 5/27/2022 at 11:11 AM, bounty_coder said:

This was a big one for me.  I LOVE Lee Elias's work and the point of view, detail in the ribs of the aircraft, WWII theme of China back to back with USA shooting down Japanese Zeros.  Man this is just :cloud9:

I'm extremely fortunate that more pain was not brought to me on the hammer as I was preparing to go ape. :sumo:

Golden Age (1938-1955):War, Wings Comics #61 The Promise Collection Pedigree (Fiction House, 1945) CGC NM 9.4 White pages....

Congrats!  This is my favorite non girly Wings cover.

On 5/27/2022 at 2:11 PM, bounty_coder said:

This was a big one for me.  I LOVE Lee Elias's work and the point of view, detail in the ribs of the aircraft, WWII theme of China back to back with USA shooting down Japanese Zeros.  Man this is just :cloud9:

I'm extremely fortunate that more pain was not brought to me on the hammer as I was preparing to go ape. :sumo:

Golden Age (1938-1955):War, Wings Comics #61 The Promise Collection Pedigree (Fiction House, 1945) CGC NM 9.4 White pages....

Great pick up, that one is very coveted :headbang: