• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Card Images Missing
1 1

4 posts in this topic

I purchased two cards from a third party and decided to verify the cert number online only to find neither had images of the card. Is there a way to recover them? Should I be concerned? I can post the cert numbers here or privately message them to an admin if that is preferred.

• Administrator
On 6/20/2021 at 1:10 AM, dtrivial said:

I purchased two cards from a third party and decided to verify the cert number online only to find neither had images of the card. Is there a way to recover them? Should I be concerned? I can post the cert numbers here or privately message them to an admin if that is preferred.

Hi there, not all cards are imaged. Imaging is an additional service, and it is likely that if the cert numbers match up to the card, then the person who submitted the card didn't get the imaging option.

20 minutes ago, DarthChewie said:

Hi there, not all cards are imaged. Imaging is an additional service, and it is likely that if the cert numbers match up to the card, then the person who submitted the card didn't get the imaging option.

CGC is not imaging cards anymore unless you pay for it? When did this start?

@DarthChewie

• Administrator

Hello,

Sorry, Matt is referring to paid imaging. We have always imaged every card that we grade and will continue to do so. Recently, there has been an issue with the uploading of images. It is being worked on.

Paul