• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Waiting time!

4 posts in this topic

• Administrator
On 6/20/2021 at 8:09 AM, Anthony corirossi said:

My cards arrived on April 13th through USPS,I did standard order. And have yet to see my cards even input into the system. Worried I’m not even gonna see them again at this point…

Hi there,

If you submitted at standard tier in April, then I would reach out to Customer Service at service@cgccards.com to check up on your order.

1 hour ago, DarthChewie said:

Hi there,

If you submitted at standard tier in April, then I would reach out to Customer Service at service@cgccards.com to check up on your order.

See the thing is, they submitted this before you CGC started asking people to mark packages with standard on it at the beginning of May..... I'm in the same boat like may others. My standard submission is mixed in with bulk and Economy submissions and won't be open for another month or so because it wasn't asked for us to mark our packages with standard... and the people that started marking shipments with standard are getting their submissions pushed through way before pre May standard submissions....

The sad part about this is that CGC will do nothing to help push pre May standard submissions through because it will take up to much resources to look for packages... we will see how things go once my standard submission get opened way past the TAT.... Good luck to the original poster....

Edited by HomeGrownPoke1

12 minutes ago, HomeGrownPoke1 said:

See the thing is, they submitted this before you CGC started asking people to mark packages with standard on it at the beginning of May..... I'm in the same boat like may others. My standard submission is mixed in with bulk and Economy submissions and won't be open for another month or so because it wasn't asked for us to mark our packages with standard... and the people that started marking shipments with standard are getting their submissions pushed through way before pre May standard submissions....

The sad part about this is that CGC will do nothing to help push pre May standard submissions through because it will take up to much resources to look for packages... we will see how things go once my standard submission get opened way past the TAT.... Good luck to the original poster....

I called CS after seeing quite a few other subs getting done that were delivered months after mine. Pretty much got told there are too many packages, tough mess. Mine was delivered very first part of April before the marking packages ST like yours.

Edited by Yeahiwasder4dat