• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Express Turnaround
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Hey CGC,

What is the turnaround from a package showing received in CGC's vault to actually being shown as received in the submission tracking page if the package is marked EX all over? Trying to gauge if I want to send in any additional cards express or just wait. I'm showing this was delivered to CGC on June 17th. The handy-dandy tracking tool shows in your vault. How many business days am I looking at?

Thanks for all you guys do!

• Administrator
On 6/22/2021 at 4:04 PM, Vrishnak said:

Hey CGC,

What is the turnaround from a package showing received in CGC's vault to actually being shown as received in the submission tracking page if the package is marked EX all over? Trying to gauge if I want to send in any additional cards express or just wait. I'm showing this was delivered to CGC on June 17th. The handy-dandy tracking tool shows in your vault. How many business days am I looking at?

Thanks for all you guys do!

Hey there, we don't really have an exact number for amount of days when it's delivered to when it is marked as received. If you submit EX you can find the turnaround times listed here. Our estimated turnaround time starts when the package is delivered though, so that should help you to estimate how long your submission will take.

https://www.cgccomics.com/submit/services-fees/cgc-grading/?view=trading-cards