• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

express status?

7 posts in this topic

i have an express submission received 5/19, that still hasnt been graded, while the estimated turn around time is 12 days, people who submitted their cards in the month of june are claiming to be getting them back already? just curious if anyone else is experience weird delays.

On 6/24/2021 at 8:56 AM, PaulS. said:

It is in encapsulation. I will email them to try to get it moving for you. 

Paul

It's been over a week, express turn around has moved down to 7 days, meanwhile my express order has been checked in for almost 7 weeks. I understand bulk being back up and such but this is wild. 

On 7/2/2021 at 8:28 PM, Michael McKinney said:

It's been over a week, express turn around has moved down to 7 days, meanwhile my express order has been checked in for almost 7 weeks. I understand bulk being back up and such but this is wild. 

I could only assume there was an error somewhere along the way. My express was received 5/12 and I got it back in my hands 5/28

Express submissions are the most confusing for me. My last two express submissions have gone well over the listed TAT's and yet, they still dropped the estimate recently from 12 days to 7 days. I currently have an Express submission received 6/23, which is still in Grading/QC, which means it's already over the 7 day TAT. I just don't understand it. 

I have had the same issue with my express order. I emailed them and the said:

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.  This submission is completed and holding in our safe.  It appears there may be an accounting issue delaying shipment.

I have copied the accounting department on this email to address the situation.

(There is no reason it should be held up in accounting. I actually just posted this about an hour ago. Hope we can figure this out. I hate paying for a service and that service not being rendered in the time it says.)