• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spelling Errors in "Card Name"

5 posts in this topic

Has anyone else experienced extra characters in their submissions under "Card Name"? I have two separate submissions with the same characters added to the end of the Card Names. The Card Name as written looks like this in both submissions: 

Pikachu☆

Regice☆

Alakazam☆

I contacted support and they said it would be fixed, however, it still hasn't been and the cards are now in Grading/QC. Hope they aren't labeled like that!

54 minutes ago, jd619641 said:

Has anyone else experienced extra characters in their submissions under "Card Name"? I have two separate submissions with the same characters added to the end of the Card Names. The Card Name as written looks like this in both submissions: 

Pikachu☆

Regice☆

Alakazam☆

I contacted support and they said it would be fixed, however, it still hasn't been and the cards are now in Grading/QC. Hope they aren't labeled like that!

I've had a few that display like that on the submission page. The labels were normal though, so I wouldn't worry.

45 minutes ago, Nathan Robins said:

I have just had to return one with this extra character still in the name on the label:

https://www.cgccomics.com/certlookup/3829836059/

This is the first out of dozens where they have made the mistake with these extra characters though

Well I’ve told customer service about both submissions that are affected and neither one has been fixed so I hope to see correct labels when they are images. What’s the process like to return one? Hopefully they fix it and send it back to you immediately