• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can I use premium membership credit for grade trading cards?

4 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Yes you can. Essentially, Trading Cards are just a different "tier" within CGC. Please let me know where you see that and I will get it updated.

Thanks,

Paul

4 hours ago, PaulS. said:

Yes you can. Essentially, Trading Cards are just a different "tier" within CGC. Please let me know where you see that and I will get it updated.

Thanks,

Paul

I think this answers that question on location: 

"I'm thinking about getting the $149 membership because it says "$150 Credit with CGC" but when I hover over the "?" it says "CGC grading credits cannot be applied to CCS services, shipping, handling or any other fees except for comic grading. Credit expires on the membership expiration date listed in your confirmation email." It says it can only be applied to comic grading. Does that mean it doesn't apply to trading card grading specifically?"

1 hour ago, HomeGrownPoke1 said:

I think this answers that question on location: 

"I'm thinking about getting the $149 membership because it says "$150 Credit with CGC" but when I hover over the "?" it says "CGC grading credits cannot be applied to CCS services, shipping, handling or any other fees except for comic grading. Credit expires on the membership expiration date listed in your confirmation email." It says it can only be applied to comic grading. Does that mean it doesn't apply to trading card grading specifically?"

Yes, this statement is correct.

Edited by afse