• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Edmonton Expo October 1-3, 2021

20 posts in this topic

On 9/16/2021 at 9:21 AM, Finhead said:

Not sure how it will, they have limited gatherings to 10 people again.

For public indoor events, the AB limit seems to be 1/3 of hall capacity.

Only takes 1 minute on the laptop or cell phone to get the BC Vaccination passport QR code downloaded onto one's computer and/or take a pic and save it on smart phone. Not sure about AB passport.

On 9/16/2021 at 10:57 AM, aardvark88 said:

For public indoor events, the AB limit seems to be 1/3 of hall capacity.

Only takes 1 minute on the laptop or cell phone to get the BC Vaccination passport QR code downloaded onto one's computer and/or take a pic and save it on smart phone. Not sure about AB passport.

You need to set up an online account first, then access your passport. I could not get through on the servers last night to set up an account - I was person 165000+ in line.

Edited by kimik

On 9/16/2021 at 2:27 PM, kimik said:

I sold 8 boxes of $2 books at Calgary, and have another dozen or more to move. 

BC did not need to set up an online account so one could literally get BC vax passport QR code in 45 seconds downloaded onto smartphone if one types fast. Not sure if you want to do the long drive to Vancouver Comic Show for Oct. 24, 2021 to sell $2 overstock?

FULL capacity Vancouver Show at PNE.

On 9/16/2021 at 3:59 PM, aardvark88 said:

BC did not need to set up an online account so one could literally get BC vax passport QR code in 45 seconds downloaded onto smartphone if one types fast. Not sure if you want to do the long drive to Vancouver Comic Show for Oct. 24, 2021 to sell $2 overstock?

FULL capacity Vancouver Show at PNE.

Nah. Not worth travelling all that way for a one day show. I will just focus on selling online and having select buyers over to go through boxes at my place.

There is a Nov 7 one day show here that will hopefully be allowed to go forward. :wishluck: