• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC/CCG to be sold...
8 8

461 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, TupennyConan said:

HEADLINE: CGC set to impose fees on all Boards transactions.

lol

wait a minute  :ohnoez:

11 minutes ago, wiparker824 said:

Did I read one of the acquiring parties is Rocnation? Can’t wait for Jay-Z to do a concert and ask everyone to hold up their 9.8 in the air and yell out “The CGC is in the building”. This is our future. Embrace it. 

BD290415-D081-4048-BA97-23EEE2DE8BC4.jpeg

I laughed reading this but what if this hobby really does catch on for the culture? Can you imagine? All it would take is him or Beyoncé really holding  a CGC book and folks seeing that and saying “ what’s that?” 

Edited by Nazirite

1 minute ago, eddly said:

Time to move the CGC headquarters to Canada! Specifically… Calgary.

I did wonder if they would open actual separate grading and slabbing locations

"Shame " the competition chose Dallas, unless we want to get ready to rrrrruuuuuuuuummmble. Like a Royale with cheese 🧀

11 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I'm not sure I'm following correctly. Do you mean one place for grading & another for slabbing? If so, I wouldn't like that, to much handling of my books.

On another subject, I know I'm thinking small, but could this possibly be a good thing as far as the sub-par slabbing? (foreign material, newton rings, scuff marks, etc.)

Just now, Gaard said:

I'm not sure I'm following correctly. Do you mean one place for grading & another for slabbing? If so, I wouldn't like that, to much handling of my books.

On another subject, I know I'm thinking small, but could this possibly be a good thing as far as the sub-par slabbing? (foreign material, newton rings, scuff marks, etc.)

No silly

Grading and slabbing

Like they do in the one location in Florida 

But do that in other locations :roflmao:

As in a location in Dallas per the rest of my comment that I can drop off to that does grading and slabbing

17 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

"Shame " the competition chose Dallas, unless we want to get ready to rrrrruuuuuuuuummmble. Like a Royale with cheese 🧀

Battle Royale style since the competition is located here  :makepoint: