• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is going on with Heritage's Ga grading department?
2 2

61 posts in this topic

On 11/2/2021 at 12:50 PM, jimbo_7071 said:

I wonder how much the person who writes the copy for CLink's auction listings makes. The exuberance and enthusiasm in some of those listings is so over the top that I'm sometimes not sure whether the person is serious or is trying to be funny.

My wife and I were furious after Zoom meeting with the town hall about building the extension of the school across from my home.  The sign language interpreter interpreted in own words not what we said!  The guy who specializes in Accessibilities for the Disabled people didn't know about the interpreting services or American Sign Language or captioning services. He makes $104K a year. The interpreter makes $55 a hour and has interpreted for the town meeting monthly for 7 years until we were first timers in that meeting. They made us S-I-C-K!

HA can hire any demented people.

Edited by JollyComics