• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

JRJR Sketch requested but not charged yet

6 posts in this topic

This probably isn't the best place to ask this but I'm at the end of my rope here and just want some form of an answer, With the upcoming JRJR event I decided it was time to pull the trigger on some artwork from him as his version of Spidey is what i read growing up. I got the version of his sketch that's also inked by Scott hanna. I was told I'd be charged immediately but yet till this day the funds haven't left my account. I've contacted CGC but haven't gotten a response back. Any idea of what to do here in this scenario would be helpful 

Are you concerned they don’t have your order down? Or that they haven’t received your book? 

I think I would just call Cgc customer service during business hours 

You could also check social media for Cgc and the artists and see if there are delays or updates

concerned if they have gotten the order, I got the automatic notification thing saying they did but I haven't been charged yet, when I was told I was going to be immediately so just any sense of security would go a long way

2 hours ago, JMLBlitz said:

concerned if they have gotten the order, I got the automatic notification thing saying they did but I haven't been charged yet, when I was told I was going to be immediately so just any sense of security would go a long way

Someone posted today that they didn't get "charged until it shipped" may be a rare occurrence, if your book is in there system and it's accounted for, then rest assured cgc will get paid; one would hope since they'd get paid they'd do the job, which is what I believe your looking for for assurance.

If the book is in the system and under your account, I may call tomorrow and push the button under options for the accounting department, if it's under your account and you can give them the info to look it up...

Here is hoping :tink:

I've had submissions charge the day they were "received" and submissions charged WEEKS later. Never experienced the "charged when shipped" scenario but it's a dice roll. Like @ADAMANTIUM said though:

20 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

if your book is in there system and it's accounted for, then rest assured cgc will get paid;

EDIT: Re-read your post, if you didn't submit a book, just ordered the sketch which was an option for this event: I have no experience there. If that's  the case call CGC for an answer.

Edited by Fisionbomb
Added info

21 minutes ago, Fisionbomb said:

I've had submissions charge the day they were "received" and submissions charged WEEKS later. Never experienced the "charged when shipped" scenario but it's a dice roll. Like @ADAMANTIUM said though:

20 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

if your book is in there system and it's accounted for, then rest assured cgc will get paid;

EDIT: Re-read your post, if you didn't submit a book, just ordered the sketch which was an option for this event: I have no experience there. If that's  the case call CGC for an answer.

It was mostly for @JMLBlitz benefit

It was posted in current tat thread that they got charged upon shipping.

Last Time they waited 3 weeks, but was a good thing cause I had to get a new card, they wouldn't have been able to charge me anyway. Once the new card came I called accounting, and they charged me for all 3 subs immediately lol

Which was a big hit to $$bags lol