• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Processing times

6 posts in this topic

Submitted on 5/10 and cards have not even been entered into the system yet as of 7/7. Paid for standard service. Would be nice if cards could just be received and entered into the system so we know they are there and in good hands. 

Any idea what day we are on as far as new packages coming in? Any insight into the process or updates would be appreciated!

• Administrator
1 hour ago, PokeBreaks said:

Submitted on 5/10 and cards have not even been entered into the system yet as of 7/7. Paid for standard service. Would be nice if cards could just be received and entered into the system so we know they are there and in good hands. 

Any idea what day we are on as far as new packages coming in? Any insight into the process or updates would be appreciated!

Hello, we do list the week of mail we are currently opening on our Services & Fees page. That can be found here. https://www.cgccomics.com/submit/services-fees/cgc-grading/?view=trading-cards

9 hours ago, Habby2324 said:

Hello, we do list the week of mail we are currently opening on our Services & Fees page. That can be found here. https://www.cgccomics.com/submit/services-fees/cgc-grading/?view=trading-cards

How in the world is standard turnaround time 64 days for a standard submission as stated or estimated when it takes over 3 months to just open the package? There is mass confusion on how t.a.t's work. Do they start when the package is delivered or received? I read a press release that states it is when the delivery was accepted. Which is it and how do we get full transparency to the process. Company process' that cause community confusion is not a sustainable business model. 

6 hours ago, joe_signs said:

How in the world is standard turnaround time 64 days for a standard submission as stated or estimated when it takes over 3 months to just open the package? There is mass confusion on how t.a.t's work. Do they start when the package is delivered or received? I read a press release that states it is when the delivery was accepted. Which is it and how do we get full transparency to the process. Company process' that cause community confusion is not a sustainable business model. 

They completed my standard in exactly 64 business days from when it was delivered on April 2nd. So on that front it seems to be accurate now.

On 7/8/2021 at 2:16 AM, joe_signs said:

There was a change in that a few months ago (Its in a blog post somewhere), but the TAT's start from when it's delivered. So even if it takes 3 regular months to open (50-60 business days??), the TAT's encompass that time as well. So you are correct. Might need a better way to get more eyes on it, but so far the TAT's have been rather accurate in the past few months or quicker in my experience of all the tiers.