• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Berkeley Comic Show August 7with new location
1 1

77 posts in this topic

On 7/29/2021 at 12:35 PM, JWKyle said:

There will probably be at least one looking for a reasonibly price GI joe 1 (marvel) at this show :whistle:

I’m sure you will find one! :headbang:

Oh-reminder. The website has a wantlist feature which we send to all the vendors in advance and then notify you of any hits. Especially good for the obscure stuff that otherwise might be left back at the warehouse. All these vendors have so much stuff they can't bring to the show, unless requested.

I will be driving to Berkeley area and setting up at The Veterans Hall of El Cerrito, 6401 Stockton, Aug 7th 2021.

This is the first time I will be setting up at Mark's show, hours are from 11am-5pm 

Berkeley Comic Show Berkeley comic show

If you want me to bring something specific off of my web-site you can let me know what you want

I have over 60,000 comics in inventory at Terrys Comics

Also if you are thinking, I don't have any money to spend, then you  are in luck. Terry will be buying at higher prices the silver/bronze keys

especially: most Golden age Super Hero especially Prize comics, Four Favorites,  Super-Mystery, Pep comics and Champ. Want list March 2021

ASM #14, #50, #121, #129, Hulk #1, #180, #181,Tales of Suspense #39, #52  X-Men #1, #12, GS#1,House of Secrets #92, Silver Surfer #1, #4, Ironman #1, #55  Nicer Timely/Atlas and 1950's DC always top dollar paid.

Buying along the route my route and on my way back.

Best Regards 

Terry O'Neill 

Terry's Comics

IMG_20180824_125731932_HDR.thumb.jpg.cb99631b72573a3316795ec2896a10ff.jpg

Edited by TerrysComics
bad link

On 8/6/2021 at 12:50 PM, JWKyle said:

My group is ready to go been getting text all day how they are all looking forward to this. And every day this week my kid asked me just confirming Berkley was still happening this Saturday.:banana:

Awww! Sweet!

Tim and I set the place up this afternoon. Be careful on stage meeting the artists--not a lot of room up there.

I happened to be in the Bay Area today and managed to squeeze in a quick visit to the show amongst other chores. A fun little hour of box diving but nothing struck my fancy today.

For some reason involving his display rack Terry was up on a stage over the main room. As I remarked to him, “You are finally on the pedestal you always thought you deserved to be!”

Also nice to say hi to you on the steps Marc and hopefully I’ll have the opportunity to attend another show!

Edited by 50YrsCollctngCmcs