• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help with Shipment tracking

7 posts in this topic

I was super excited a couple of days ago when my order finally shipped to me!!! Usually any mail piece I’ve ever had delivered updates at least every 24 hours. Is this normal for registered mail to go without update because it slower? 

Edited by Ryan Connolly

My last shipment from CGC took a week with USPS registered. The tracking was definitely more infrequent than any other usps tracking. I think in a way it helps registered mail to be more secure. I heard others say that registered mail tends to take longer on average and the tracking is more sporadic in general. Don’t worry. I’m sure your package is safe. Just give it a week.

On 7/12/2021 at 8:12 AM, Ryan Connolly said:

I was super excited a couple of days ago when my order finally shipped to me!!! Usually any mail piece I’ve ever had delivered updates at least every 24 hours. Is this normal for registered mail to go without update because it slower? 

Does your tracking show that it's departed from Tampa, mine has been there since the 8th by the tracking information.

Edited by gfelts88

8 hours ago, gfelts88 said:

Does your tracking show that it's departed from Tampa, mine has been there since the 8th by the tracking information.

Mine got a scan leaving Tampa and wasnt updated for a week and I live in Atlanta less than an 8 hour drive, took over a week to arrive. I wouldn't worry, it's just slow.

8 hours ago, Yeahiwasder4dat said:

Mine got a scan leaving Tampa and wasnt updated for a week and I live in Atlanta less than an 8 hour drive, took over a week to arrive. I wouldn't worry, it's just slow.

with domestic and registered mail coming back to you, do you need to pick it up at the post office, or will they have you sign at your front door?

3 hours ago, Fischer P said:

with domestic and registered mail coming back to you, do you need to pick it up at the post office, or will they have you sign at your front door?

You can sign for it. They actually make you sign unlike most sig deliveries since covid.