• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Question about this “glitch”

3 posts in this topic

So with this issue ongoing. I keep my funds for payment in my savings account… how should I know now when you guys will take payment if everything is going straight to scheduled for grading?

• Administrator
On 7/12/2021 at 8:09 PM, Deha88 said:

So with this issue ongoing. I keep my funds for payment in my savings account… how should I know now when you guys will take payment if everything is going straight to scheduled for grading?

Hi there, with CGC TC the payment is taken once the cards enter the "Grading" stage. If there is ever an issue with payment, our accounting team will reach about the fund not being available and you can make those adjustments then. I hope this helps.

On 7/27/2021 at 8:58 AM, Habby2324 said:

Hi there, with CGC TC the payment is taken once the cards enter the "Grading" stage. If there is ever an issue with payment, our accounting team will reach about the fund not being available and you can make those adjustments then. I hope this helps.

Awesome. Thanks much. First subs sense payment change happened are starting to trickle in so I just wanted to make sure.