• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any of the old boardies still around?
10 10

350 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, awakeintheashes said:

:whatthe: welcome back

Some are still around, but they don't post nearly as often.

Thanks. Are the boards very busy these days? It always seemed as if they slowed down over time and then when they made the big overhaul on the site, it died down a lot.

6 minutes ago, gaz973 said:

Thanks. Are the boards very busy these days? It always seemed as if they slowed down over time and then when they made the big overhaul on the site, it died down a lot.

Definitely not as active as it was in the before times, but it seems to have picked up after the lull that occurred following the new boards. Fridays aren't what they used to be, but they are still Fridays. 

4 minutes ago, awakeintheashes said:

Definitely not as active as it was in the before times, but it seems to have picked up after the lull that occurred following the new boards. Fridays aren't what they used to be, but they are still Fridays. 

Ah memories, there were some crazy Fridays sometimes. :cloud9:

1 hour ago, gaz973 said:

So, I haven’t logged in here for ages and am just passing through to join in an old group chat. After clicking on Comics General, I don’t see any of the old faces from yesteryear. Are any of you old fogies still around? :hi:

:hi:

I prefer to think of myself more as a middle aged boardie :preach: