• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kang the Conqueror!!!
4 4

1,539 posts in this topic

I used to love Avengers Forever as it ties up all the Kang/Immortus/Rama Tut stuff in a neat bow. But when I tried to reread it not too long ago man was it exhausting! I enjoyed it earlier but convoluted as heck. I tried to splain what I remembered to family but then is he Doom too? Is nathaniel richards Reed's dad or another Nathaniel Richards? Wifey and daughter were like shut-the-heck- up by the time I got to Iron Lad

Edited by Bird

18 minutes ago, Bird said:

I used to love Avengers Forever as it ties up all the Kang/Immortus/Rama Tut stuff in a neat bow. But when I tried to reread it not too long ago man was it exhausting! I enjoyed it earlier but convoluted as heck. I tried to splain what I remembered to family but then is he Doom too? Is nathaniel richards Reed's dad or another Nathaniel Richards? Wifey and daughter were like shut-the-heck- up by the time I got to Iron Lad

Can you send me a copy of the audio