• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WOLVERINE 1988 GRAPHIC ANNUALS REMOVED?? WHY??

5 posts in this topic

Why were the Wolverine 1988 GRAPHIC ANNUALS removed from the set?  I invested a ton of time and money into acquiring those to complete it as I am sure others in the top sets did as well.  It is unfair to remove them when they have been included for years while leaving TPBs in other sets like the Valiant collections and many others.  Can someone with CGC please answer this instead of ignoring my inquiry.  It is a legit question.

NOTE:  I looked at some of the newer graded of these and CGC even listed 'Annual 1', 'Annual 2' etc on the various issues in question

Edited by labratnotincluded

This happened ‘officially’ awhile ago but if your set type was left alone for this long and then they were removed recently, my guess is that someone with this set asked for them to be removed.  Just a guess.  My set lost it’s TPB when another change was requested and they took it out while doing the other change.

2 hours ago, Iconic1s said:

This happened ‘officially’ awhile ago but if your set type was left alone for this long and then they were removed recently, my guess is that someone with this set asked for them to be removed.  Just a guess.  My set lost it’s TPB when another change was requested and they took it out while doing the other change.

Actually, I don't believe these were reprints of stories in the case of Wolverine 1988 series.  Rahne of Terra, Knight of Terra, Doombringer and the like were all original stories.  Most TPBs are reprints but these were not that I am aware of.

Edited by labratnotincluded

1 hour ago, labratnotincluded said:

Actually, I don't believe these were reprints of stories in the case of Wolverine 1988 series.  Rahne of Terra, Knight of Terra, Doombringer and the like were all original stories.  Most TPBs are reprints but these were not that I am aware of.

Those aren't TPBs.

prestige format comic books

I think

but to the OPs point, if he means Rahne of Terra and such they should definitely be included

Edited by Bird