Membership credit not deducted from invoice (twice)
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Hi.

I have Premium membership which has until the middle of next month to run. I submitted 6 comics for grading which have now been done. I was invoiced and my £100 credit hadn't been deducted. I raised a query about this and they said they would look into it. The next day I received another invoice, but this time they deducted only £2 off the bill. Am I missing something here? Do I not get the full £100 credit for some reason? My invoice is £102 for grading 6 comics and £10.83 handling, so my bill should be £12.83 right?

Pete.

On 7/15/2021 at 8:50 PM, Pseguna1 said:

Hi.

I have Premium membership which has until the middle of next month to run. I submitted 6 comics for grading which have now been done. I was invoiced and my £100 credit hadn't been deducted. I raised a query about this and they said they would look into it. The next day I received another invoice, but this time they deducted only £2 off the bill. Am I missing something here? Do I not get the full £100 credit for some reason? My invoice is £102 for grading 6 comics and £10.83 handling, so my bill should be £12.83 right?

Pete.

Hello Pete :)

As you are a first time poster, I understand why you would have chosen this section to raise your question, but I'm afraid CGC staff do not monitor this forum. I've made suggestions to the admin staff that they should either close this section, or maintain a presence here, and in an ideal world I'm sure that they would, but CGC Management are clearly not prepared to resource that and prefer to deploy their technical and support staff on other duties.

I suggest you either contact CGC directly - you will find all their contact options are here:

https://www.cgccomics.com/contact/

Or you can ask your question again here, in the only forum that their staff do monitor:

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/forum/23-ask-cgc/

Good luck