• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Next big marvel villains

45 posts in this topic

I’m looking into marvel villains 

we all know Kang is going to be a big part of the MCU for the next few years. What other villains do you think will play a big part in the MCU? Do you think Kang will be the main villain or do you think someone else will come along and take over for Thanos?

Galactus 1st app fantastic four 48/48 have already taken off 

Mephisto  1st app silver surfer 3 another books that’s rocketed in the last year

Dr Doom fantastic four 5 I don’t think any potential villain first appearances is more expensive 

Magus 1st app strange takes 178

Korvac 1st app Giant-Size Defenders #3

Dormammu 1st app Strange Tales 126 still cheap for such a major first appearance

The Beyonder secret wars #1 human form secret wars 2 #3

Cyttorak Doctor Strange,Sorcerer Supreme #44 

Are there any villains I missed? Anyone others you think have the potential to be the main villain in the upcoming marvel MCU 

maybe Kang will tank the helm as the main villain. I’d like to see DR Doom or Dormammu play a bigger part in the upcoming MCU 

Apocalypse has ties to the Deviants and to Kang, so I could see him showing up in the future.  Mister Sinister could sort of be the Loki to his Thanos.

It seems like we're getting some street level stuff with She-Hulk and the Daredevil rumors, so Kingpin could also be a possibility. 

9 hours ago, Austin_t_a said:

Apocalypse has ties to the Deviants and to Kang, so I could see him showing up in the future.  Mister Sinister could sort of be the Loki to his Thanos.

It seems like we're getting some street level stuff with She-Hulk and the Daredevil rumors, so Kingpin could also be a possibility. 

I love Apocalypse 

Hopefully the MCU version would be better than the mess we already got 

23 hours ago, oceanavekid said:

I’m looking into marvel villains 

we all know Kang is going to be a big part of the MCU for the next few years. What other villains do you think will play a big part in the MCU? Do you think Kang will be the main villain or do you think someone else will come along and take over for Thanos?

Galactus 1st app fantastic four 48/48 have already taken off 

Mephisto  1st app silver surfer 3 another books that’s rocketed in the last year

Dr Doom fantastic four 5 I don’t think any potential villain first appearances is more expensive 

Magus 1st app strange takes 178

Korvac 1st app Giant-Size Defenders #3

Dormammu 1st app Strange Tales 126 still cheap for such a major first appearance

The Beyonder secret wars #1 human form secret wars 2 #3

Cyttorak Doctor Strange,Sorcerer Supreme #44 

Are there any villains I missed? Anyone others you think have the potential to be the main villain in the upcoming marvel MCU 

maybe Kang will tank the helm as the main villain. I’d like to see DR Doom or Dormammu play a bigger part in the upcoming MCU 

Yes,  kang is being developed to be the next big baddie as well as hero ( young avengers)

After that,  I bet they will bring in the x-men and magneto will be back. 

Thor 140. First Growing Man. The Stimuloid used by Kang and built by the Kosmosians. I'm guessing he could surface at some point, while doing Kang's bidding. Not the next big bad, but possibly an upcoming villain. 

3388594-youngavengers00303.jpg

Edited by Timeless icons

Just think of villains who are important in the comics that sell for a fraction of those that have already broken out.  Bentley Wittman, King Cobra, people like that.

Edited by Heronext

On 7/19/2021 at 4:13 PM, Math Teacher said:

I, for one, would like to see the Super-Skrull make an appearance. Maybe after Secret War?

Yep. Him and Dormammu are on the top of the list for me. I'd really love to see Dormammu come back. :ohnoez:

Super-Skrull if done right, could be amazing. 

Edited by Timeless icons