• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Next big marvel villains

45 posts in this topic

On 7/18/2021 at 11:03 PM, oceanavekid said:

Dormammu 1st app still pretty cheap. One of my favorite villains 

I’m buying copies every chance I get. 

Do you by chance, have an ST126 cgc 9.8 copy? I'd love to upgrade my 9.6 and I'll save you the time of waiting for a possible upcoming movie appearance. $$$:whistle:

On 7/19/2021 at 1:37 PM, Timeless icons said:

Do you by chance, have an ST126 cgc 9.8 copy? I'd love to upgrade my 9.6 and I'll save you the time of waiting for a possible upcoming movie appearance. $$$:whistle:

I wish I had a 9.8

Would be a big hold if I did 

I only have two mid grade copies. Buying copies when I see them for a good price 

On 7/19/2021 at 1:32 PM, Timeless icons said:

Yep. Him and Dormammu are on the top of the list for me. I'd really love to see Dormammu come back. :ohnoez:

Super-Skrull if done right, could be amazing. 

Looks like people already buying expecting to see Super Skrull at some point 

just looked at FF 18 it’s already up there in price 

Edited by oceanavekid

It’s gotta be Namor . Although he is heroic at times he’s a dark character . He def won’t come into MCU as a hero . I can see ruthless ruler turned aggressive anti hero / villain . 

He could be reason T’Challa dies and has to be replaced . Just saying 

Edited by Subby1938

On 7/17/2021 at 8:28 PM, oceanavekid said:

Are there any villains I missed? Anyone others you think have the potential to be the main villain in the upcoming marvel MCU 

Yes, Annihilus, that's a big one missing from that list.

Others, albeit less major ones would be High Evolutionary and Ex Nihilo

Edited by William-James88

In terms of most enduring antagonistic presence, i would expect the Scrulls, Dr. Doom, and the yet-to-be-mentioned Sentinels (how did you miss that one folks?).  Hulk can be anticipated to become a major villain when the MCU progresses in its cosmic-based storylines.  [now whispering:  and we can't forget the Tribbitites, also known as the Toad Men, who are the most feared imperialistic reptilian race of all time! :ohnoez:]

Edited by Pantodude

While I’d personally love for it to be Leap Frog I’m not sure the world is ready for a villain that has no superpowers, not a mutant, and literally just puts on a frog suit and throws some springs on his feet…

so I guess we’ll have to settle for Doom, Galactus, and Mephisto. These are the ones I’m betting heavily on with my recent purchases anyways.

I dunno.  With how zany everything has been, I think the world is quite ready for Obnoxio the Clown.  It’s time for Marvel to play at DC’s game.  If Joker and now Riddler can be badass enduring villains, why not Obnoxio?  🤡

Edited by Pantodude

On 7/26/2021 at 10:48 PM, wiparker824 said:

While I’d personally love for it to be Leap Frog I’m not sure the world is ready for a villain that has no superpowers, not a mutant, and literally just puts on a frog suit and throws some springs on his feet…

so I guess we’ll have to settle for Doom, Galactus, and Mephisto. These are the ones I’m betting heavily on with my recent purchases anyways.

Can't wait to see Stilt Man finally battle Frog Man on the big screen.  If that doesn't beat Avatar, nothing can.

On 7/27/2021 at 7:14 AM, Pantodude said:

I dunno.  With how zany everything has been, I think the world is quite ready for Obnoxio the Clown.  It’s time for Marvel to play at DC’s game.  If Joker and now Riddler can be badass enduring villains, why not Obnoxio?  🤡

I'm holding out for Slapstick's big reveal personally!