• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can I crossover SGC Cards?
1 1

8 posts in this topic

On 7/26/2021 at 4:46 PM, John Daniel Paletto said:

I called customer service. They will only cross BGS and PSA :$

Just saw that they updated the text under crossover on the Service Fees page to say Beckett and PSA...   I'd send an email to service@cgccards.com to ask WTF as SGC is part of the Big 3 (now the big 4?)  Got a feeling it might have to do with the plastic insert that holds the card and they feel that it might damage the card when they crack it, plus they can't see the edges too well with the black insert when they have to grade it before cracking it!

On 7/29/2021 at 1:02 PM, Rufuss C. Kingston said:

Just saw that they updated the text under crossover on the Service Fees page to say Beckett and PSA...   I'd send an email to service@cgccards.com to ask WTF as SGC is part of the Big 3 (now the big 4?)  Got a feeling it might have to do with the plastic insert that holds the card and they feel that it might damage the card when they crack it, plus they can't see the edges too well with the black insert when they have to grade it before cracking it!

Its not part of the Big 3 (4)