• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Statuses??
1 1

7 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Yes, the statuses were recently updated. Now, when a submission is received and verified, it is put into "Scheduled for Grading", which makes more sense than it used to. So now that status will be the longest one for Bulk and Economy submissions rather than the old one which was just Received. When it's in grading, it will go to Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging. I was incorrect in thinking it was a glitch before on another thread, I apologize. It was just as change to the statuses which I had not been aware of. 

Paul

On 7/20/2021 at 3:51 PM, PaulS. said:

Yes, the statuses were recently updated. Now, when a submission is received and verified, it is put into "Scheduled for Grading", which makes more sense than it used to. So now that status will be the longest one for Bulk and Economy submissions rather than the old one which was just Received. When it's in grading, it will go to Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging. I was incorrect in thinking it was a glitch before on another thread, I apologize. It was just as change to the statuses which I had not been aware of. 

Paul

Sure thing.

The issue is that I have both statuses. It moves from 'Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging' to 'Grading / Quality Control'.

So Im actually getting both statuses. Was wondering what the difference was there.

Current Steps I've had: Scheduled for Grading => Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging => Grading / Quallity Control =? Finalized / Imaged / Shipped

Paul

Good change.

Paul

Are you strictly the trading cards or CSG as well? When I click the SFG link on pokemon it shows what I subbed. On the sports it shows this. Not sure what to make of it.Screenshot_20210721-102240.thumb.jpg.b848134cf2e347daa894fd9d6da0187d.jpg