• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FBS Summer Sales Thread(CLOSED)
12 12

1,103 posts in this topic

On 7/21/2021 at 3:19 AM, fastballspecial said:

Wolverine 88 Newstand Copy NM/NM- 9.4/9.2- Calling that for insert - $75.00 Copy A
Has music insert. I am uncertain if pressing will get the insert slight
impression out. Otherwise very very nice copy. Everything else
on there is my scanner

wolv88anewsf.thumb.jpg.fc0845f2a5e868200d27e250fd163e93.jpgwolv88bbb.thumb.jpg.a73efb15b507e4da13e29ee01895a6db.jpg

:takeit:

:popcorn:

I got some friendly heat last Summer after the sale, so, I'll most likely lurk this year. Highest recommendation @fastballspecial to anyone new to the forum or to this sales thread. Books were very conservatively graded and arrived even better than described. Good luck to everyone and strap in for an epic ride.

shooting war GIF

On 7/21/2021 at 2:51 AM, fastballspecial said:

I am missing a few buyers because they either don't exist anymore or their ID is just too complicated
to get it to come out right to tag.

@bb8
@jsilverjanet (Loser)
@bikesnbuses
@djpinkpanther67
@jimjum12
@Cephusdog
@musicmeta
@p-kay14
@loganparker
@BoogieWoogie
@Stuey
@Comicshows
@freefall2all
@cosmic_surfer
@JRBaxter
@Erndog
@Qtr milerocket

what-am-i-chopped-liver.jpg

On 7/21/2021 at 1:18 PM, fastballspecial said:

Now I know why. I had u as krapzilla in my spreadsheet lol. There a couple like that.

:roflmao:Might have to just change my name, maybe even threadkrapzilla. Looking forward to the see what you're going to list hm

On 7/21/2021 at 6:18 AM, Funnybooks said:

:popcorn:

I got some friendly heat last Summer after the sale, so, I'll most likely lurk this year. Highest recommendation @fastballspecial to anyone new to the forum or to this sales thread. Books were very conservatively graded and arrived even better than described. Good luck to everyone and strap in for an epic ride.

shooting war GIF

Fastest buyer I have ever seen on this boards. Never have I ever seen a boardie buy as fast as this guy can. You guys better be glad he isnt
involved. He broke many hearts last summer. lol