• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

pwcc

5 posts in this topic

Hi,

I don't live in the US and I want my Pokémon cards to be graded by CGC and then sold by PWCC.  Is it possible to have my cards sent to PWCC by CGC after they've been graded?  That would save me time and money. For the cheaper cards (< $150) I probably won't make a profit if they are returned to me and I have to send them to PWCC myself. Since I have a lot of cards (800 +)  half of them less then $150 (depending on the grades of course) lowering my shipment costs is also of interest to CGC and PWCC because I won't submit the less expensive cards if I can not make a profit out of it ;). 

Greetings,

Crystallugia

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the fast response. I have another question: Often the difference in value of a grade 10 and a grade 9 Pokémon card is substantial. For novice like me it is therefore difficult to estimate the declared value. 

What will be the turnaround if CGC moves the collectible to the appropriate higher tier (if value stated by the submitter is less then the market value)? That of the higher tier? 

Greetings,

Crystallugia

On 7/22/2021 at 12:34 PM, Crystallugia said:

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the fast response. I have another question: Often the difference in value of a grade 10 and a grade 9 Pokémon card is substantial. For novice like me it is therefore difficult to estimate the declared value. 

What will be the turnaround if CGC moves the collectible to the appropriate higher tier (if value stated by the submitter is less then the market value)? That of the higher tier? 

Greetings,

Crystallugia

I was told by CGC you declare the value of a card in its raw state and not to try and guess a grade and if they do move cards to a higher grade that they'll be fast tracked to to match that sub tier TAT.

On 7/22/2021 at 2:36 PM, PaulS. said:

Hello,

Yes, you should be able to type in any return address you'd like. 

Paul

Hi Paul,

How about customs? I can't use a temporary export form/document, can I? Any ideas? 

Gr,

Crystallugia