• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Card in grading for 8 business days?

3 posts in this topic

I had a standard order 56 cards

Delivered: 4/16/21

Received: 7/13/21

Grading/encapsulation: 7/14/21

I didn’t know to write ST on the box at the time I shipped it which is why it was received so much later. From what I’ve seen 5 days is around the time orders are graded then shipped but mine has been 8 business days in grading now. Is there something holding it up or is it just taking that long? I was thinking my order would be fast tracked out because it’s well past the standard quote time but maybe I was just thinking too optimistically.

Thanks,

• Administrator
On 7/23/2021 at 1:28 PM, Benjamin.Miller said:

I didn’t know to write ST on the box at the time I shipped it which is why it was received so much later. From what I’ve seen 5 days is around the time orders are graded then shipped but mine has been 8 business days in grading now. Is there something holding it up or is it just taking that long? I was thinking my order would be fast tracked out because it’s well past the standard quote time but maybe I was just thinking too optimistically.

Thanks,

Hello, It is most likely because we have an increase in our submissions right now. But you could contact customer service to make sure there is not issues with processing payment. They can be reached at service@cgccards.com

On 7/23/2021 at 1:28 PM, Benjamin.Miller said:

Thanks,

I'm in the same boat and can't get any proper answers  from emails or calling. They just read a -script or copy and paste a statement about TAT and won't really answer any questions you have... my standard was delivered on 4/15,  received 7/6 and still not grade after 105+ business day according to customer service. Then you see like other standard submissions getting pushed through within 3-4 weeks as seen in the photos attached.. Something is broken with their system and how they operate...

Screenshot_20210728-132104_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210727-151316_Chrome.jpg