• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC Charging Timeline

3 posts in this topic

Hey I have kept my funds for the 120 card bulk submission I submitted aside since the waiting times are so long. Today I saw the order is scheduled for grading. I am wondering at what point in the process does CGC actually charge our cards so I can make sure the funds are there?

On 7/24/2021 at 1:17 AM, JokerThe8th said:

Hey I have kept my funds for the 120 card bulk submission I submitted aside since the waiting times are so long. Today I saw the order is scheduled for grading. I am wondering at what point in the process does CGC actually charge our cards so I can make sure the funds are there?

Who knows anymore.......

On 7/24/2021 at 1:17 AM, JokerThe8th said:

When it gets to 'Grading' stage