• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where are the Walking Dead Custom Labels?

10 posts in this topic

So it's been a year since the Walking Dead labels started to dry up during the Negan Lives submissions.  We've heard several times that they have been planned but where are they @bigclutch? As a collector with 45 of 50 books in my set with custom labels, I've been patiently waiting.  (Note, all 45 except 1 were added during CGC existing submissions.  There was only 1 I sent to get the label added close to the end there.  I'm not completely nuts 😂🤣). 

Would appreciate an update on when we can expect these to be available at CGC.  I'm sure the TWD Deluxe submitters would love this, and it would be great to have them on CVL exclusives as well.

On 7/24/2021 at 2:25 PM, BladeTX said:

So it's been a year since the Walking Dead labels started to dry up during the Negan Lives submissions.  We've heard several times that they have been planned but where are they @bigclutch? As a collector with 45 of 50 books in my set with custom labels, I've been patiently waiting.  (Note, all 45 except 1 were added during CGC existing submissions.  There was only 1 I sent to get the label added close to the end there.  I'm not completely nuts 😂🤣). 

Would appreciate an update on when we can expect these to be available at CGC.  I'm sure the TWD Deluxe submitters would love this, and it would be great to have them on CVL exclusives as well.

Just FYI I just asked him last week and @bigclutchsaid it is something he needed to revisit.  

I would def love to get a WDD #19 with a custom label, I am a bit biased on that though.

On 7/24/2021 at 12:25 PM, BladeTX said:

I would love to see them back… I bought my wd 1 just after they ended.  I hope with the new cgc owners looking to pay back their investment ..they will bring back the walking dead labels and try to get dc labels.

On 7/25/2021 at 3:41 AM, fatlab123 said:

I would love to see them back… I bought my wd 1 just after they ended.  I hope with the new cgc owners looking to pay back their investment ..they will bring back the walking dead labels and try to get dc labels.

I sent my TWD 1 2xSS for a reholder and added the label.  It’s worth it, but there is always the risk they could find something wrong with the book and downgrade it.  That only happened to me once when I had a book signed (went 9.8 to 9.6).  Original graders missed a color breaking spine tick on 39… it’s all black.

On 7/25/2021 at 9:54 AM, BladeTX said:
On 7/24/2021 at 8:53 PM, MrWalkingDead said:

i did a sketch once where i finished the label onto the comic cover- the labels looked great on SS books

2992606_Full_Obv.jpg

Expand  

Wow now that is just awesome!!!!

I thought of that the other day, how fitting someone from the "dead land" had the caghonne' s to do it :x 

On 7/24/2021 at 12:25 PM, BladeTX said:

We're still discussing what to do for the new labels. We just launched the Invincible label. So I'm going to be working on the TWD ones shortly.