• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Couple 9.8's, some silver age Amazing Spider-Man, a few miscellaneous moderns... CLOSED!
7 7

148 posts in this topic

Blackie Drago is BACK! And Toomes is in on it too in IMO one of Romita's best covers from this run

$25* - SOLD, and not to PHIL JACKSON. Sorry, Phil!

ASM063FC.thumb.jpg.fb71d32227e36f41a0ec54c6d956ee3c.jpg

441716654_ASM063BCPhilJacksonIgottheurge.thumb.jpg.6f3d9b100b03c727c122ec7e7436f396.jpg

*The caption on the back reads, "Phil Jackson 'I Got The Urge'", which means, naturally, that if your name is Phil Jackson this bad boy can be yours for just $15. Name must be verified. If you are 11-time NBA Champion and Naismith Hall of Fame coach Phil Jackson you can either pay full price or trade me for an autographed Phil Jackson basketball card. I know you got it, Phil!

Edited by BoogieWoogie

2nd Silvermane, 1st cover appearance of Silvermane

More importantly the introduction of this petrified tablet which was key to the best storyline for the 90's Spider-Man cartoon. So cool. There's a tear on Silvermane's left hand FYI

$15 - SOLD

ASM074FC.thumb.jpg.8292af894f9e54272aa6d9625220822e.jpgASM074BC.thumb.jpg.fb2d1a4c6a395a03db27675ab0c7bd8e.jpg

Edited by BoogieWoogie

Another awesome Romita cover. Great action, excellent detail, lots of motion, signed his name on one of the books in the corner, the cigarettes tossed into the air from the ash tray... eventually I'm going to pony up for a nice high grade book signed by JRSR and this may end up being the one for me. Love this cover.

This copy is detached at the top staple

$15 - SOLD

ASM084FC.thumb.jpg.40becdf29d338665fc9a3ebd81f1c043.jpg

ASM084BC.thumb.jpg.fb668c6265d10785d07519b41f047b50.jpg

Edited by BoogieWoogie

This book was published without the approval of the Comics Code Authority, a watershed moment that led to the CCA loosening their guidelines - which immediately led to the creation of Morbius the Living Vampire - and signaled the beginning of the end of the CCA as a whole. Rumor has it that Marvel heard through the grapevine that DC was doing a drug story themselves - in the infamous Green Lantern 85 and 86 - and Stan rushed to beat them to the punch. In later interviews Stan said he knew absolutely nothing about drugs and in his mind the pills Harry took were just... Drugs. So while Harry seems to be on LSD in the issue Stan didn't know enough about any particular drug to have written that in. Thankfully he guessed well enough for readers to match Harry's episode to something that actually existed

$50 - SOLD

ASM096FC.thumb.jpg.6c7699714ee8e698062abef3b87e3abf.jpg

ASM096BC.thumb.jpg.62ed80fb6e18dc5fb5042938e16c4829.jpg

Edited by BoogieWoogie

I think I'm getting some more slabs in on Wednesday... I was subbing pretty regularly a few months back and they've started to trickle in. Got 2 more back from a prescreen on Saturday but they're both for my PC. I might have a few I plan to release come in on Wednesday when I head back to my LCS though. And I'm thinking about whether I want to get any of the rejects pressed and resubbed or if I might let them go raw. Decisions, decisions lol

If you would like your order shipped sooner than later please reach out to me by PM, I'll invoice you, and I can get them out next day. Otherwise I'll probably send the first round of invoices on Wednesday. Thank you!