• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nominating Golden Pete for Probation list
6 6

343 posts in this topic

On 10/28/2021 at 11:50 AM, KCOComics said:

I wouldn't say I'm an Alex fan boy.  We had exactly one transaction, for 3 books on that thread. It was executed without an issue. 

I am a fan boy of the CGC market place. The community on here has created so many opportunities for collectors to add cool and unique pieces to their collections. 

So I do take issues when long time boardies, with a history of positive contributions to the boards gets dragged through this stuff. And while the transaction was messy, Alex seemed open, honest and transparent.

The captain carrot comic was $75. I imagine the "spider" legs didn't damage it. So what makes it right? 10% off? Round it up to $8?  But 5 months after the factor your going to file a claim for $900+ ?

You say you didn't read the thread, when people have posted evidence that you were signed into the boards and visiting Alex's page after you claimed you weren't? 

It doesn't leave a favorable impression.  Lies about signing in, failure to communicate for months, mysterious spiders, PP claims.... Sometimes you got to call a spade a spade. 

I have already addressed all this. And I'm being dragged here not him.

And you want transparency. Can you handle being non bias....well check out the rest of the threads and what just got posted. I'm sure you will find a defense for that as well. 

On 10/28/2021 at 12:18 PM, steveinthecity said:

There’s some pics in this post for anyone who missed them.

Nominating Golden Pete for Probation list -capt carrot.png

And for those that have missed Alex falsely filing a Canada post claim here it is...

I received this email from canada post today that Alex  (OP) initiated. I have omitted a few of the numbers for privacy concerns for both parties, but if the exact numbers are needed ; moderators or anyone that is entrusted with probations can pm me for the exact info. He is claiming that I did not receive the 14 books he sent (mentioned in page 1 of this thread) from first order.  And the tracking confirms it has been delivered as he has mentioned in page 1 threads and I have mentioned everywhere that I did receive this order because if I didn't receive the order then you would not have my fabulous bug pictures to look out from Alex's great storing methods in his storage unit.  I think we all know what Alex is doing. So anyone else upset that I filed a not as described PayPal case the other day? And Anymore Alex fanboys out there want to come to his defense ? Enough is enough.

I'm making a formal petition / plea to get off this probation list!

STOMER...@canadapost.ca

6:02 AM (5 hours ago)

cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
to me
cleardot.gif

French

English

Translate message
Turn off for: French

Date Time Progress

Canada Post - Postes Canada  

Version française au bas

Canada Post is requesting information about an item shipped to you.

Service Ticket Details

Topic: Inquiry - Mail item not delivered
Ticket Number: 014320
Sender: Alex Hunter
Tracking Number: CN0064

We are conducting an investigation into this shipment as the sender has contacted Canada Post to advise us that the item has not been received by you. Your response via reply to this email is required to verify whether or not you have received the item in question.

Please consider the following:

• Have you checked your Community Mailbox or received the key for the larger parcel compartment?
  • If delivery is to an apartment, condominium or a business, have you checked with the concierge, security, property management, mailroom or receiving department?

• Did you receive a Delivery Notice Card advising you that your item is available for pick up at your local post office?

After checking these locations, please let us know if your item has been delivered or made available to you for pick up at a postal outlet.

May 26
Delivered.svg
Delivered
June 1

Delivery progress

Information updated: Oct. 28

June 1 11:44 am
Item successfully delivered
, USA

6:10 am
Item out for Delivery
USA
Additional information

Delivery pending

2:45 am
Item has arrived at the delivery office in the destination country
Edited 17 minutes ago by Golden Pete

Edited by Golden Pete

On 10/28/2021 at 12:44 PM, JollyComics said:

It would be nice to hear from Alex to confirm that several books were shipped.

Yes, it would be. And it would be nice to hear why he falsely filed a Canada post claim for "mail item not delivered" this morning which directly contradicts his entire probation nomination. As I received this first order already and he has confirmed it in first page of this thread and the tracking for that June 1st delivery is below here:

STOMER...@canadapost.ca

cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
to me
cleardot.gif

French

English

Translate message

Date Time Progress

Version française au bas

Service Ticket Details

We are conducting an investigation into this shipment as the sender has contacted Canada Post to advise us that the item has not been received by you. Your response via reply to this email is required to verify whether or not you have received the item in question.

• Have you checked your Community Mailbox or received the key for the larger parcel compartment?
  • If delivery is to an apartment, condominium or a business, have you checked with the concierge, security, property management, mailroom or receiving department?

• Did you receive a Delivery Notice Card advising you that your item is available for pick up at your local post office?

After checking these locations, please let us know if your item has been delivered or made available to you for pick up at a postal outlet.

May 26
Delivered.svg
Delivered
June 1

Delivery progress

, USA

Item out for Delivery
USA
Additional information

Delivery pending

Edited by Golden Pete

On 10/28/2021 at 1:25 PM, Randall Dowling said:

Bugs in slabs are gross.

On 10/28/2021 at 1:25 PM, Randall Dowling said:

Bugs in slabs are gross.

And what's even more gross is falsely filing a Canada post claim which mind you directly contradicts my whole probation nomination!

STOMER...@canadapost.ca

cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
to me
cleardot.gif

French

English

Translate message

Date Time Progress

Version française au bas

Service Ticket Details

May 26
Delivered.svg
Delivered
June 1

Delivery progress

, USA

Item out for Delivery
USA
Additional information

Delivery pending

Edited 37 minutes ago by Golden Pete

#FREEGOLDENPETE from this probation list!

STOMER...@canadapost.ca

cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
to me
cleardot.gif

Date Time Progress

Version française au bas

Service Ticket Details

May 26
Delivered.svg
Delivered
June 1

Delivery progress

, USA

Item out for Delivery
USA
Additional information

Delivery pending

Edited 37 minutes ago by Golden Pete

Edited by Golden Pete

On 10/28/2021 at 1:43 PM, Ryan. said:

That's not making this barely decipherable thread any easier to read. 

The copies of the false canada post claim that the OP filed that directly contradicts my probation nomination/list?

Yes, no more of those from me, but the information (about never receiving a payapl invoice as requested for the second order; 5+ months and I have directly offered to pay with no response from Alex and then he files a false canada post "mail item not delivered" claim which contradicts what he wrote in his nomination to begin with). I have added here from yesterday through this morning in addition to the contact I have had with Alex the last couple days  or the lack thereof ; should clear my name and get me off this probation list.

Edited by Golden Pete

On 10/28/2021 at 4:43 PM, Ryan. said:

That's not making this barely decipherable thread any easier to read. 

get off ur phone n00b :sumo:

On 10/28/2021 at 4:25 PM, Randall Dowling said:

Bugs in slabs are gross.

this is the worst part of this entire fiasco! :whatthe: Does any slab with a bug it in retain the grade? yuck city :fear:

On 10/28/2021 at 2:03 PM, Domo Arigato said:

You need to calm down.

You disappeared for months and now want to come in here and demand to have everything fixed immediately.  That's not how things work.

And anyone that doesn't agree with you is labeled by you as biased or an Alex fan boy.  

You mentioned that both you and Alex seemed to be interested in working things out.  Then Alex posted information that you had filed a claim with Paypal to get your money back.  That is not what someone does when they want to work things out.

Sorry.....but you appear to be bringing a lot of this onto yourself.

Thanks for your input.  In my current opinion most probably everyone on here doesn't agree with me. I'm mainly just calling out KCO comics as a fan boy because half the things he asks me I have already touched on in length here and he is either not reading all my posts or doesn't care, but that is here nor there. And his opinion is just that an opinion. Anyone and everyone is allowed to have an opinion it is their right. So KCO go on and believe that bugs in a slab doesn't constitute an issue...no worries...I get it!

I understand and I'm waiting for his response.

However having said that. Filing a PayPal not as described claim for bugs/cracks/marks/scratches is in my right as a buyer

clearly different than filing a false and fraudulent claim with Canada Post that directly contradicts the probation nomination.

In the nomination Alex said he sent the slabs and now he filed a claim to say the slabs didn't get delivered when they clearly have as I have posted images and tracking confirms delivery. If you need the exact tracking info and the Canada post email in it's entirety lmk as I can pm you that if you need to verify all the information.

Breaking the law (not sure in Canada but it is in the USA) is not a way to work it out either, my friend (but I guess you and this chat forum condones that kind of behavior).

Thanks again and all input is welcomed! Great Domo!

Version française au bas

Service Ticket Details

Edited by Golden Pete

On 10/28/2021 at 2:03 PM, Domo Arigato said:

You need to calm down.

You disappeared for months and now want to come in here and demand to have everything fixed immediately.  That's not how things work.

And anyone that doesn't agree with you is labeled by you as biased or an Alex fan boy.  

You mentioned that both you and Alex seemed to be interested in working things out.  Then Alex posted information that you had filed a claim with Paypal to get your money back.  That is not what someone does when they want to work things out.

Sorry.....but you appear to be bringing a lot of this onto yourself.

To clarify your information that you're a little wrong on ...Even after the PayPal claim and not before.... Alex has said he wanted to work things out in the one message I received from him yesterday and none since and since then he filed a fraud canada post claim. Just wanted to clarify because I'm clearly bringing this onto myself oh great domo! 

Edited by Golden Pete

On 10/28/2021 at 4:25 PM, Golden Pete said:

However having said that. Filing a PayPal not as described claim for bugs/cracks/marks/scratches is in my right as buyer

Nobody is saying you don't have a right to file a PayPal claim.  Did you have to do it now?  Was your time limit for filing a claim about to expire?

Because I'm saying that it's like talking out of both sides of your mouth.  Saying that you are wanting to work things out and then filing a PayPal claim at the same time........that's like telling someone you want to be friends and then pimp slapping the snot out of them.  If you can't see that, then I don't know what to tell you.

...filing a false and fraudulent claim with Canada Post that directly contradicts the probation nomination.

In the nomination Alex said he sent the slabs and now he filed a claim to say the slabs didn't get delivered when they clearly have as I have posted images and tracking confirms delivery. 

This is concerning and something that @AlexH needs to come in here and address.

I'm mainly just calling out KCO comics as a fan boy because half the things he asks me I have already touched on in length here and he is either not reading all my posts or doesn't care, but that is here nor there.

And to clarify your information that you're a little wrong on.......you aren't really just calling out KCO as a fan boy and biased.......because in this post you said, "There is a defense to everything and you're obviously a fan boy of Alex.  And most of you're that are on here and that's fine.  The days of having a non biased fair forum seem to be flying out with the wind".

The Great Domo :acclaim:

On 10/28/2021 at 2:42 PM, Domo Arigato said:

Nobody is saying you don't have a right to file a PayPal claim.  Did you have to do it now?  Was your time limit for filing a claim about to expire?

Because I'm saying that it's like talking out of both sides of your mouth.  Saying that you are wanting to work things out and then filing a PayPal claim at the same time........that's like telling someone you want to be friends and then pimp slapping the snot out of them.  If you can't see that, then I don't know what to tell you.

This is concerning and something that @AlexH needs to come in here and address.

I just want to apologize to everyone If I seem a little hyped as I have not really slept much in months from dealing with my own family issues and traveling back and forth. I apologize to KCO comics for calling you a fanboy to Alex. I know you mean well my friend as do I. I am a fanboy to X-Men myself! And having said all that this predicament is much of my doing as I fell off the earth as I think many of you would also to help your family, but that is here nor there or an excuse. And if I offended Alex, I'm sorry bud! Just come on here and let's clear the air , my friend