• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ENDING TODAY, AUG 9TH --> Single Highest Graded Ronald McDonald #2 CGC 9.4 (Charlton, 1970)

6 posts in this topic

HI, all;

I've consigned the single highest graded copy of Ronald McDonald #2 for sale at Heritage.  Although it was graded a 9.4, it looks more like a 9.6.  the book was never read, and only opened as part of the grading process.

The auction ends Monday, Aug 9th.

Here's a direct link to the book at auction: Ronald McDonald #2 (Charlton, 1970) CGC NM 9.4 Off-white to white | Lot #13675 | Heritage Auctions

Bronze Age (1970-1979):Cartoon Character, Ronald McDonald #2 (Charlton, 1970) CGC NM 9.4 Off-white to white pages....

Edited by jjonahjameson11

On 8/4/2021 at 9:27 AM, 1950's war comics said:

never seen that one before and it is pretty cool !!

Thanks!

it came from a very large collection of uncirculated Bronze Age books from the Buffalo, NY area approximately 20 years ago.

the books from this collection were numerous and exceptional.  I spent my money like drunken sailor, acquiring as many books as possible 😃

On 8/4/2021 at 7:18 AM, jjonahjameson11 said:

HI, all;

I've consigned the single highest graded copy of Ronald McDonald #2 for sale at Heritage.  Although it was graded a 9.4, it looks more like a 9.6.  the book was never read, and only opened as part of the grading process.

The auction ends Monday, Aug 9th.

Here's a direct link to the book at auction: Ronald McDonald #2 (Charlton, 1970) CGC NM 9.4 Off-white to white | Lot #13675 | Heritage Auctions

Bronze Age (1970-1979):Cartoon Character, Ronald McDonald #2 (Charlton, 1970) CGC NM 9.4 Off-white to white pages....

Auction ends today...

Edited by jjonahjameson11