• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wait Time for: Grading / Encapsulation / Imaging
1 1

5 posts in this topic

I have a 45-card order (no subs) that entered Grading / Encapsulation / Imaging on 7/9/2021. Is it normal for it to be 26+ calendar days in this state?

I had a second order that entered Grading / Encapsulation / Imaging at the same time (7/9/2021) and it was shipped out on 7/22/2021. Wondering if there is a problem with this order?

On 8/4/2021 at 9:37 AM, PaulS. said:

It depends on the tier, but yes, slower tiers can be in certain statuses for a while.

In this case, the bulk order was sent out on 7/22/21 while the economy tier is still in the G/E/I stage. It's fine... I'll be patient.

You guys are still light years ahead of BGS. I'll never grade with them again. Still waiting for orders delivered to them in October for 'standard' service tier. 

On 8/4/2021 at 8:37 AM, PaulS. said:

It depends on the tier, but yes, slower tiers can be in certain statuses for a while.

Paul

Hi Paul,

Do you by chance have an idea on on how long the Grading/ Encapsulation / Imaging process is taking right now for bulk tier? Submission was on 2/11/2021, and similar to OP have been in this status for some time

• Administrator

Sorry, there is no set time for any specific status. If you are in that status though, you are nearing completion for sure. 

Paul