• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

San Jose, Ca. Comic Con Aug. 29th 2021

32 posts in this topic

This is supposed to become an annual show and considering it's from the guy behind Big Wow, which was a sweet show with a good comics core, it has a good chance to grow into something we look forward to on the calendar. I'll be setting up with Harvey. I'm sure Edger will have a reload of $3 books as well as the usual new gold, silver and bronze priced as marked.

Con report for San Jose Comic con 2021.

Went to the north again the road trip was nice and smooth no traffic to really speak of and it was a nice trip.

I'm pretty sure this was a Steve Wyatt show as I saw him walking around talking to his team and policing the show floor. The line was long but when 10:00 hit we were on the florr in just a fee minutes. Masks all around which if this is the price for Comic cons to still be taking place I'm more then willing to pay that price

a.jpg

b.jpg

I enjoyed the show but I was really only on the show floor for a couple of hours. On the road trip there we like to discuss what the next show is going to be and our plan of attack and what were going to be looking for. Well during this discussion we realized Stockton con is about 2 weeks out and that will be the next con we're going to hit with that said short turnaround means less time to refill the warchest so I couldn't go too crazy.  With that said here's some wall shots to enjoy

e.jpg

h.jpg

And the last wall pic I got. My guys were waiting on me they didn't want to go too crazy spending with Stockton around the corner either. They were waiting when I made one pass snapping some pics. If your on the con floor and your an addict you will spend money so they were ready to drag me out :roflmao: 

p.jpg

I was really happy with what I walked out of the room with. I have a weak spot for all things Spawn. Whether it's the comics or the toys, the bad movie :sorry:or the col HBO cartoon he's my man. This is probably so because I was at the sweet impressionable age when Spawn first started. I got a haul on some older figures :banana:

r.jpg

q.jpg

And the books that I left with. The only thing I did't come across was a sweet Atlas precode horror book to add to my collection. Not saying they weren't there I just didn't come across any. I'm still happy with what I got with the time I was on the floor. 

If this is going to happen next year again I'm there (thumbsu

s.jpg

t.jpg

u.jpg

v.jpg

Edited by JWKyle