• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your walls
4 4

85 posts in this topic

On 8/13/2021 at 4:38 AM, EXPhysiker said:

I redesigned my wall at my home office. Love the symmetric clean look. Will change the right four pieces to Batman pieces in the future. Also have to change the suspension from the top two left frames. The are older ones with a slightly different dimension. Now I have to think about the white wall on the left. This is even bigger. 

B5819D41-0BAD-4513-8BA2-D31CE37E07BF.jpeg

Great wall, Jens! Particularly love that Sharpe piece.

On 8/13/2021 at 11:00 AM, aqn83 said:

Particularly love that Sharpe piece.

Best page in that book, in my opinion.  When Sharpe is on, he really puts out some compelling work.  I believe the current owner and I went for that page about the same time and I lost out.  Not surprising knowing my luck, ha! 

On 8/13/2021 at 5:00 PM, aqn83 said:

Great wall, Jens! Particularly love that Sharpe piece.

Thank you. Really love the piece too. It is totally stunning and with 17x24" really big. It has a beautiful design with the celtic frame and the iconic Batman pose is just great. This page is a hightlight of my collection and Liam is a really nice artist to deal with. I wall change the plexiglas to real museums glas in the future.

On 8/13/2021 at 7:45 PM, Andahaion said:

Best page in that book, in my opinion.  When Sharpe is on, he really puts out some compelling work.  I believe the current owner and I went for that page about the same time and I lost out.  Not surprising knowing my luck, ha! 

I asked Albert for Liams Brave and the Bold pages in july of the last year, but never got a response. Then Liam made a tweed that he only sold 4 pages of this run so I immedialty contacted him on Instagram and requested 4 pages to choose from. That was on 29th september of 2020. Luckily he answered me and he told me that is his favorite page and it twisted his arm to let the page go. I will take care of this page.

On 8/13/2021 at 11:14 PM, Brian Peck said:

I am not a sex maniac or cross-dresser. I also collect TV and Movie props. That was a 50th B-day gift to myself. Its the 2nd Leela costume from Doctor Who (Tom Baker 4th Doctor), I purchased it directly from the actress Louise Jameson who wore it on the series.

I was wondering what movie or TV show it was from ! :applause:

On 8/14/2021 at 12:14 AM, Brian Peck said:

I am not a sex maniac or cross-dresser. I also collect TV and Movie props. That was a 50th B-day gift to myself. Its the 2nd Leela costume from Doctor Who (Tom Baker 4th Doctor), I purchased it directly from the actress Louise Jameson who wore it on the series.

I was just having fun with you.  Very cool!  I have the same flat file that I use for posters and artwork.  (thumbsu  

On 8/14/2021 at 10:35 AM, Michael (OML)1 said:

What do you store your art in?  I'd like to buy one of those files

If you're referring to the flat file in the middle, this is the modern equivalent.  The one in the photo is older (I got mine from an old office I worked in when they relocated).  They make smaller ones also.

https://www.safcoproducts.com/products/5-drawer-steel-flat-file-for-36-x-48-documents-4998