• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gothic Tales of Love
1 1

177 posts in this topic

Gothic Tales Of Love 1,2,3 All Have Squarebound Spines!

I sent out a copy of GTOL #1 60 cent price variant edition color scan today by email you should have it when you check your email. All issues of GTOL are SQUAREBOUND in format 893applaud-thumb.gif.

GTOL%20%231%20%209%204%20to%209.jpg

Just got the cover scan to this issue from bill999...

Hmm, that's the same scan of the 60 cent variant that Bill sent to me, were you the buyer greggy?

Said he would e-mail me the other covers with price variants tonight. When I get them I'll post them

So does someone have a scan of #2? popcorn.gif
Jayman but he's too busy. Like I said, the owner should have sent me the scan. Christo_pull_hair.gif

Christo_pull_hair.gif Jay has been sitting on it? 893censored-thumb.gif

Way to come through on the first one. thumbsup2.gif

I asked for the second one but he felt that Jay was more "responsible" confused-smiley-013.gif

So does someone have a scan of #2? popcorn.gif
Jayman but he's too busy. Like I said, the owner should have sent me the scan. Christo_pull_hair.gif

Christo_pull_hair.gif Jay has been sitting on it? 893censored-thumb.gif

Way to come through on the first one. thumbsup2.gif

I asked for the second one but he felt that Jay was more "responsible" confused-smiley-013.gif

27_laughing.gif You should set him straight via PM. This may be the last chance we have for awhile to see those. I asked Chris Bell if he had them, but he said no....which means they are rare indeed.

I sent Jay a PM and hopefully he will email them to me. I would really like to see those scans, because that's about as close as I am going to get to those mags for a long while. Gothic Romances is also on my list, but too many people bid Zillaf's copies up to the moon! mad.gif I will be waiting awhile for that one as well...