• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PULPS, COMICS, and MORE !!! ............ (CLOSED)
1 1

103 posts in this topic

On 8/16/2021 at 10:47 PM, CrocHntr said:

I assume this is a second copy?  If I can take pending scan, :takeit:

STARTLING STORIES 3/50                     VG                        30

On 8/16/2021 at 11:34 PM, jimjum12 said:

All missing shots have been posted. Thanks for the patience... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

I’m good with the 2nd copy.  Thx.

I've got some things coming up this week, so I'm going to finish up this thread today. There will be some higher end Pulps, a few comic lots, and a few pieces of OA that will be offered. The 20% off promotion applies to PULPS ONLY, but will extend to the pricier ones listed today. .

GOD BLESS...

WEIRD TALES 11/34                               F/VF                              $ 1600 ... This one sells well at auction. Don't mind keeping most of these.

N9OkaPH.jpg

PhX4Qf6.jpg

TERROR TALES 6/35                               VG/F                                   $ 875  :news:  SOLD ComCav

... A little brittleness to page edges. Cover is fine. 

WcsAOfu.jpg

DSCN0162.JPG

DSCN0163.JPG

Edited by jimjum12

These next three came from a dear friend and are only precariously for sale .... very pricey and subject to removal. I'd probably only sell one of these and the remaining two would be put away. They are very hard to find in the condition of these beauties. These are connoisseur books with sought after covers by Enoch Bolles. GOD BLESS....

FILM FUN #587  (3/38)                             VF+                               $950 ... Light discoloration to lower spine area. 

z9Jnalb.jpg

Edited by jimjum12