• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Universal's FAST & FURIOUS 10 - FAST X (2023)
1 1

78 posts in this topic

I got my prescreen pass, turns out it is this Friday the 12th.

I plan on going, should be fun I'm thinking, and after the fun of digging through boxes FCBD weekend, it may be the reprieve that I need before I try again next week for COMICS, COMICS, COMICS! :shy:

@PunisherPunisherPunisher

On 5/8/2023 at 2:25 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I got my prescreen pass, turns out it is this Friday the 12th.

I plan on going, should be fun I'm thinking, and after the fun of digging through boxes FCBD weekend, it may be the reprieve that I need before I try again next week for COMICS, COMICS, COMICS! :shy:

@PunisherPunisherPunisher

That was pretty good! Really unrealistic as most of these were, but the last I saw was #7 and this was fun ☺️😊

On 5/12/2023 at 9:32 PM, The Brain said:

In August 2021, it was confirmed that Dwayne Johnson would not be appearing in any more Fast and Furious movies.

On 5/12/2023 at 10:53 PM, media_junkie said:

Perhaps the lack luster showing of Black Adam caused him to change his mind.

Spoiler

Surprise! Dwayne Johnson has returned to the “Fast and Furious” franchise, making an appearance in the post-credits sequence for the upcoming “Fast X,” out next Friday (May 19), TheWrap has exclusively learned.

What makes his return so shocking is how adamant Johnson was about not returning to the series. In November 2021, “Fast and Furious” franchise star and producer Vin Diesel took to Instagram, essentially to beg Johnson to return to the mainline franchise. In 2019, Johnson starred in “Hobbs & Shaw,” a spin-off with Jason Statham.