• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Universal's FAST & FURIOUS 10 - FAST X (2023)
1 1

78 posts in this topic

On 5/12/2023 at 9:59 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:
On 5/8/2023 at 2:25 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I got my prescreen pass, turns out it is this Friday the 12th.

I plan on going, should be fun I'm thinking, and after the fun of digging through boxes FCBD weekend, it may be the reprieve that I need before I try again next week for COMICS, COMICS, COMICS! :shy:

@PunisherPunisherPunisher

That was pretty good! Really unrealistic as most of these were, but the last I saw was #7 and this was fun ☺️😊

Just came back to this thread instead of clicking on the article, to see if It was true because I knew it was good, but there is no way to give a review without spoilers and all of these are unrealistic cinema but I had a good time!

Run on sentence  I'm sure but 😂

Screenshot_20230521-132408.png

I can't get over how unrealistic this movie was, but I still found it good. I'm glad other people somewhere agree given the ending.

But wait there is more! Not a lot of reviews here? Which I guess is understandable since it isn't a comic per SE 😂 still I'm glad someone else likes it too, somewhat, makes me feel better haha

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 5/28/2023 at 3:26 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Not a lot of reviews here? Which I guess is understandable since it isn't a comic per SE 😂 still I'm glad someone else likes it too, somewhat, makes me feel better haha

My buddy who is a semi-retired Canadian pro wrestler said 'Fast X' was good but I will save my $ for The Flash or 'Into the Spider-verse' movie.