• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden age DC original owner books for sale. ** closed **
6 6

146 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

I've got two groups of cool funny books to offer here.

A good buddy of mine (Thanks again Frisco!!) got the low down on an original owner GA collection that a LCS had just purchased. He was kind enough to bring me in on the deal and have an early shot at the collection. I ended up purchasing a small stack of them and I'd like to offer them here first. The books are all unrestored and obviously not pressed as well. The paper quality is very nice over all and they are almost all very solid copies.

I've also had the good fortune of purchasing my first collection from a fellow collector. He is in his mid 70s and said it was time to let someone else enjoy them as they were not going to the grave with him! I will eventually turn this thread into a sale of that collection, but it will take some time as there is a lot to process. The collection spans from GA to modern with an emphasis on female featured covers and appearances. It has a large run of Wonder Woman and many Sensation comics. I'll start with the original owner DC books today, and then add a few books from the larger collection as time permits.

Rules:

-1st :takeit: in the thread, or by pm wins. Time stamp will decide if necessary.

-Seven day return privilege on all books.

-Paypal preferred, check or money order also accepted.

-Boxed priority mail shipping in the US is $15, foreign will be an extra cost.

-Please pm any questions.

Thanks for looking. (thumbsu

Edited by Electron

On 8/21/2021 at 8:37 PM, Electron said:

Superman 40 5.5 ow/w pages.  $360.00

IMG_1720.jpg

IMG_1721.jpg

IMG_1722.jpg

I was missing this superman book for years. You’re about six months late or this would be mine. And for what it’s worth this is a better price than what I paid for a lower graded copy than yours. Someone will get a good deal on this. 

Edited by SkOw

On 8/21/2021 at 7:41 PM, SkOw said:

I was missing the superman book for years. You’re about six months late. And for what it’s worth this is a better price than what I paid for a lower grade a copy than yours. Someone will get a good deal on this. 

Thank you! I'm hoping it finds a good home here...